Friday, November 23, 2012

Emotional Breakdown

I think I would be better off a dead person~ 
Where no one will have any faith in me…
Where no one will have any hope in me…
Where no one will expect anything from me…
I really hate it this way~
I shouldn’t have put SO much hope and effort into this…
Now it only hurt me more T.T
Should I stand up again? Or just lay here
Face down... holding my breath~ until I feel the numbness
And the desperate beat of my heart which strives for another gasp of air
My lungs are anticipating
My will to halt breath is strong
It’s been a solid minute now
My lungs are aching~ it burns as air is running low
I don’t want to breathe~!!
Tears fill my eyes… slowly blurring my vision
My lips are numb with a prickly sensation
God~ where am I to go now?
Shall I just embrace death…
Or breathe again?
Both hurts… but it seems like death isn’t such a bad Idea too
At least I don’t have to face reality
What would mom and dad think, if I died like this?
It will break their hearts…  but what if I lived? Will they be grateful? NO

No comments:

Post a Comment