Thursday, November 1, 2012

work8

Tears
It’s been awhile since our last GOODBYE~
I had always thought that the phrase- “Time heals all wounds”- exist… ~
Now that I realize the reason ~ The reason I can’t breathe right, the reason I can’t sleep at night, the reason I feel:-
Empty- for you had taken my entire reason to smile with you…
Pain- to end a day without the slightest chance of knowing how you were…
Lonely- like no one else mattered to me…
Anticipation- awaiting for the moment my phone would ring with your name appearing on the screen…
Hope- to see you smile again, to hear your carefree chatter…
~time wasn’t healing me…
But to my surprise “Time Intensified the pain of MY wound”
What is that _ sliding down my face?
Why does it soak my clothes?
What the fcuk is it?
Why does it hurt so much?
Why does it have to show when I intend to be strong?
TEARS~ they are called~ hardwired to my emotions
Cry~
No matter it is a cry of pain or a cry of joy…
That THING that appears is known as tears…
I miss you truly… fiercely…
I wish you were here…!!!

Esme

No comments:

Post a Comment