Thursday, November 8, 2012

Work9 26 July~2010

My confession II
Fire and ice like Rain and shine
Emotions colliding within me~
Torments my body now,
Tears of sorrow… tears of pain
Soaking my soul
Quench the fire that had licked through my veins…
My heart it aches with the emptiness
Hope slowly caving in
Whiskey and beer numbs its sores and burns
But only a little while~
Because I know ~nothing else could ease the hurt
Nothing… nothing but you
Your smile~ it lingers in my head
Cutting away the rain to reveal the perfect blue sky
Your love~ it whispers in my ears
Leaving me breathless
All my troubles, disregarded,
Whenever I think of you...;
My heart melts,
Whenever you say you’re sorry
When you call me darling... ;
You mean allot to me,
I’d be anything you want me to
Now I am scared... totally quivering in fear
Nothing could scare me more... nothing than the thought of losing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment