Wednesday, September 22, 2010

This girl from my dreams ~ ^^


Love is a magical thing,
It’s sweet yet bitter,
Which paints me a picture~
In my dreams I often see,
Two people together so lovingly~
Two hands hugging gently;
As gentle as the touch of the Sun’s warmth,
Fingers interlaced perfectly,
Held each other in the utmost glee;
Tender as caressing feathers,
And one of these people was me…
I feel the happiness in the air;
Tinged with its sweetness that that seems just fair~
Because everything is sweet when she is there ^^
The missing piece in my heart,
She filled with a simple “Till death do us part”
Our hearts found each other,
Just like the missing puzzles fitting in together;
This girl from my dreams
She’s the most beautiful creature I have ever seen

She is sexy, temperamental, elegant, perfect, hot, appealing,
Naturally intelligent and expressive…
She’s my angel~
Sent down from heaven for me to love,
And love her I shall;
Every time we shall ever meet again in my dreams ^^


Esme23september2010

No comments:

Post a Comment